Monday, April 26, 2004

Has It Been That Long?

It seems like it's been a while since I've posted. The reason is that, well, nothing much has been going on. My status is basically the same. I did recently pick up two CD's: Ghostface's The Pretty Toney Album and Prince's Musicology. I haven't listened to them in-depth yet, so I'll give my reviews in a couple of days.

I don't know why, but my blog appears screwy whenever I load it into the Mozilla 1.7 Beta I am using. Hopefully, this doesn't happen for everybody.

With the Season Finale of Arrested Development airing this past Sunday, I hope the show comes back for another season. FOX has it on their summer schedule, which is sorta good news. At the same time, networks do use the summer sometimes to burn off eps of cancelled shows. I've probably enjoyed Arrested Development more than any new show this season (apart from The O.C. probably). I have to admit, the show had to grow on me a little bit. But once it hit it's stride, it's among the funniest shows on TV.

Divas Live 2004 was kind of pitiful. However, it was 100 million times better than Britney Spears's horrible concert, though.

Finally, since I am an active Blogger user, I was "invited" to test out Google's new E-mail service, GMail. GMail offers 1GB of storage space for your e-mail for free. However, some elements of it have raised concern among privacy advocates. Among them, the fact that ads based on the content of your e-mails are put to the right side of your messages when you view them. The ads are similar to the ones that are on the top of my blog, for instance. There are also no banner or pop-up ads. Another concern is the fact that when you delete an e-mail, it may not be completely gone, because of Google's structure. Nonetheless, I have decided to test out GMail. So, I have changed my e-mail contact address to my GMail one, which is sterfish@gmail.com Feel free to e-mail me so I can test out this service.

No comments:

Post a Comment