Saturday, May 29, 2004

The Hunt Continues...

It’s crunch time in regards to the job search. My dad is helping me out big time by faxing my resume to various employment agencies and using some of the family connections (like sending my resume to an aunt of mine) to help me find a job. It’s especially imperative because my first student loan payment is due on July 20th and I want to be working so I can start paying it off.

Also, remember Mutual of Omaha? The company who didn’t even really interview me because I was missing the requirement of owning a car? Well, they gave me a call on Friday. I tried returning the call, but the office had closed already. Given that I thought that the issue was done and over with, I have to wonder what the call is about. My parents speculated that it might be to follow up on the “interview.” It might also be that maybe they wanted me for a clerical job there, something I could definitely be hired for, car or not. Well, I’ll have to wait until Tuesday to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment