Monday, January 12, 2004

Just too lazy for my own good sometimes

Let's see...I didn't finish some of the stuff I wanted to and I didn't even bother to put up a new Album of The Week. Yep, it was a fairly wasted weekend. I stayed up extrememly late (partially because I wanted to and partially because I couldn't get to sleep) and woke up so late, you'd swear I was working nights. Well, I'm determined to do well this upcoming week. I want to finish up the stuff I need to and actually get some damn sleep. I'm sick of waking up only to realize I basically missed all the precious hours of daylight that winter has to offer. I like staying up late (especially since late night's the only time I can stay online for an extended period of time) but morning and afternoon have much to offer.

In the meantime, I have managed to virtually completely watch 2 of the 4 discs of the Looney Tunes Golden Collection and check out American Wedding (very funny and a little better than AP2).

Oh, and writing a resume is surprisingly difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment