Saturday, March 11, 2006

New Computer Does Not Equal Inspiration

For some reason or another, I haven't been too inspired to write posts…or finish them. I have a Random Digital Pics post and my long-delayed essay/review of Crash started but not yet finished. I also started a post that I ended up completely scrapping. Trust me… you didn't miss anything with that one.

The funny thing is that posts aren't the only thing that I've been lacking in doing. Yesterday, I received my Mixmania discs in the mail. However, I have yet to even start on the ones I'm sending. Then, there is the creative writing I should be attempting, the podcast I should be thinking of ideas for, and other stuff I'm surely forgetting at the moment.

One thing I've noticed is that writing about my writing funk sometimes helps me (witness earlier posts such as Problems With Opinion Coordination and The Lack Of Creative Writing So Far). Maybe it's helped me again. I will go cross-eyed if I think of the overall implications of that.

Next time, I'll keep this rambling to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment