Thursday, September 09, 2010

Coming Up Next...

The next things on my writing agenda are reviews of the first season of The Middle and Royksopp's new album Senior. These two things will definitely happen because they are assigned to me. Everything else I mention below is not guaranteed.

I want to cover as many of the new show premieres as possible. My DVR will be my friend in this endeavor although Monday September 20 will be a bitch as no less than five new shows premiere across the broadcast networks on this day.

If I think about enough movies, I may do a list of great flops of the last few years. My love of Scott Pilgrim vs The World and Speed Racer made me consider this.

I don't know if I'll get any great ideas in my head for posts but I am considering doing creative writing again. Every time I walked in Borders to kill time while waiting for my sister to pick me up, it inspired me. Once I got home, though, the inspiration disappeared.

No comments:

Post a Comment