Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Introducing Kanno Days (Plus Some Other Stuff)

Ever since I joined in February, I've been enjoying MOG. With that, I've been trying to think of ways to do some exclusive stuff on there. Well, I finally thought of something.

Beginning today, I will be uploading a different Yoko Kanno song every Tuesday and Thursday to my MOG. I'm calling this "Yoko Kanno Days" or "Kanno Days" or something like that. The first edition is now up and it features "Tank!" from Cowboy Bebop.

Lest you think I'm neglecting this place, more reviews and other stuff are on the way. In fact, some of those reviews will be "blog first" in that they will appear here before they appear anywhere else.

Finally, although I don't like to comment on current events that often, my prayers go out to those affected by the terrible tragedy at Virginia Tech University. This is one of those events that makes you realize how trivial things like the Don Imus scandal really are.

No comments:

Post a Comment