Saturday, October 21, 2006

Sterfish Shares: Luke Vibert

Before too long passed, I had to post a real Sterfish Shares post. This time, I'm bringing you three songs I like by electronic artist Luke Vibert.

First up, is a very cool song from an album Vibert did with slide guitarist B.J. Cole. It's called "Fly Hawaii" and if you like this song, I encourage you to buy the album Stop The Panic as I did. It's unique, fun to listen to, and very good.

Luke Vibert and B.J. Cole - "Fly Hawaii" from Stop The Panic

Next up, is a song from Vibert's Wagon Christ persona. It's an enjoyable little song from the album Musipal. Check it out.

Wagon Christ - "Receiver" from Musipal

Finally, here is my favorite Luke Vibert song ever. I don't know why, but something about it always draws me in.

Luke Vibert - "I Hear The Drummer"

For the next Sterfish Shares, I'll share some songs I used on my Mixmania mixes. So, e-mail me if you have a particular song from my Mixmania mixes you'd like to see here.

No comments:

Post a Comment