Friday, April 14, 2006

Show Your Support

Before the ABC series Sons & Daughters aired, I had the opportunity to interview Fred Goss, its creator and star (see the sidebar for the link). The show, which had been airing Tuesdays at 9/8C until The Ten Commandments pre-empted it this week, is a hybrid of comedy and drama that was done in an improvisational style, something just about unheard of on network TV.

With that, I'd like to point you to a new interview with Goss by fellow Blog Critic Diane Kristine, which hints that the show may not be returning. Please show your support for the show by writing to the following address:

Sons & Daughters
ABC Audience Relations
500 S. Buena Vista Street
Burbank, CA 91521-4551

I have to admit that I wasn't able to check out as much of the show as I would've liked but I did enjoy what I saw. It aired in a very competitive slot against some other good shows and I think it deserves another chance. Fred was very gracious to grant me an interview (not just an interview...my very first interview) and give me some encouragement to keep blogging. I hope you'll check out the show next chance it airs or the DVD which will hopefully on the way this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment