Friday, July 30, 2004

Working Man

Since I’ve been working this week, I haven’t had the opportunity to spend time and write entries for my blog. I started an entry about the great parodies I saw over the weekend, but I haven’t been able to finish it. Plus, I’ve been a bit more tired than usual, since I no longer have the luxury of sleeping late. I even went to bed at 9:30 p.m. on Wednesday night. That’s just downright early for me. However, I am thankful that I am working.

The job itself hasn’t been bad thus far. Mrs. Jackson has been gone for the Democratic National Convention. I’ve been researching various things (like corporation and non-profit organization information) and doing some administrative work. The people I’ve met who work at Rainbow/PUSH all seem to be nice. I’m not sure how much longer I’ll be at this job (as Mrs. Jackson hasn’t officially decided to hire me on a semi-permanent basis), but I’m definitely glad that I’m making some money.

No comments:

Post a Comment