Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Quick Notes

My sister’s orientation is tomorrow (well, later this morning), so I have to make this quick:

-Yay! Detroit beat the Lakers! It’s great that the East finally won a championship post-Jordan and that the Lakers actually lost in the NBA Finals for once. Look for the comments of “Gary Payton” soon.

-One thing that was sad about the final game...Aretha Franklin actually lip-synched the National Anthem. After mic problems with both Anita Baker and Kid Rock’s performances in the previous two games, I guess this was coming.

-From Slashdot:

Hosting Service Closes 3000 Blogs Without Notice

Makes me glad I use Blogger but...I should back up my blog soon.

-From SFGate.com:

Manga Nation: No longer an obscure cult art form, Japanese comics are becoming as American as apuru pai.

Remember that I mentioned these a few times? I don’t have time to look up the posts, but you ‘member?

No comments:

Post a Comment