Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Internet Explorer Sucks

I just realized that this blog looks really off in Internet Explorer, at least the version on my computer. The whole sidebar, with my links and so on, is pushed to the bottom of the page. I don't use IE as my main browser anymore. That honor belongs to Mozilla, with its ability to block most popups, restrict whatever cookies I want, and open up tabs within a single window. It displays my blog correctly. I don't know if I should change the template again (because IE doesn't display it right) or leave it.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:01 PM

    Sterling, its Paul. I have to say, that while Mozilla is nice, under OSX I have been having a great time with Firefox, just a bit leaner and meaner (ok, so even my web browser is overpowered, sosumi! Have never used blogger before, so I don't know what the template should work like.

    Don't you wish that M$ actually stuck to some fscking standard?

    ReplyDelete