Wednesday, February 04, 2004

Does Every Post Need A Title?

-So far this week, I’ve finished my resume and the Looney Tunes Gold Collection. Talk about your disparate achievements

-Gotta love American Idol. Having seen the final 32, I don’t see anyone who is as good as Kelly Clarkson, Ruben Studdard or even Clay Aiken. The third time may not be the charm, but we’ll see.

-I highly recommend the new Pillsbury Ready-to-Bake Chocolate Candy cookies. They are delicious.

-Azumanga Daioh, one of my favorite anime series, is finally coming out in April. If I needed a reason to get a job and end my anime moratorium, this is it.

-I got my W-2s, so I did my taxes. I use Telefile to do my taxes, and this year I could do both my state and federal taxes over the phone. In less than 10 minutes, my taxes are filed and my refunds are on their way into my bank account. Although I made less money than last year, at least I got all of my taxes back (unlike last year).

-The theater-to-DVD ratio just keeps getting smaller. I just rented Lost in Translation, a movie that is still playing in theaters. The commercials even encourage you to see the movie in theaters then buy the DVD. I remember a conversation with my aunt where she told me that she was waiting for a big budget Hollywood film to go exclusively to DVD. I didn’t think that was going to ever happen...but now I’m not so sure.

-My dad’s birthday is coming up. He was born on Valentine’s Day. Like him, I was born on a holiday, Christmas Eve. Neither my sister or my mother were born anywhere near a holiday (unless you count my sister’s birthday occasionally falling on Father’s Day). I wonder if my son will be born on the 4th of July or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment