Saturday, December 27, 2003

Twas The Second Day After Christmas...

I went shopping today with Christmas money and learned a valuable lesson...go shopping the day after the day after Christmas. My dad took me out there (since we also had to get groceries) and the crowds were more like a normal Saturday. Lines were relatively small, there were no hassles, and I managed to find much of what I wanted. Among the things I bought: 3 DVDs (Pirates of The Caribbean, LOTR:TT Extended, and The Work of Director Michel Gondry), 3 CDs (Missy Elliott-“This is Not A Test”, Tupac Resurrection Soundtrack, and Timbaland & Magoo-“Under Construction Part II”), some gloves, a new wallet, some blue jeans, and a plastic tote to put some junk in. I couldn’t find some of the CDs and DVDs I wanted, but I’ll probably just buy them online when I get a job. When all was said and done, I didn’t spend all my Christmas/Birthday money, which was a goal of mine. Now in addition to working on my resume, I will have to make sure to start watching all the new DVDs I got next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment