Sunday, December 21, 2003

"Freaky Friday" is Freaking Funny!

Watched the newer version of "Freaky Friday" with my sister on Saturday. Fun stuff. Both Jamie Lee Curtis and Lindsay Lohan were hilarious. If you're in the mood for a body-switching movie, this is the one to see.

With it now officially being Sunday, there are just 3 days left until my birthday. I have no clue what I am getting from anyone...apart from money that is. Maybe a nice giftcard? Some DVDs? CDs? Time will tell.

And finally, I have updated my original stories/skits site. I have uploaded "Friends Over Fire," the very first "serious" short story I ever did. I originally wrote it in High School and eventually, it appeared in a literary magazine I edited at NU entitled "NU Sense." I haven't even read it since then. There's probably a bunch of stuff I'd change now. If you want to read it, you can get to it directly here . Otherwise, check out the story site link on the left.

No comments:

Post a Comment