Tuesday, October 25, 2005

A Picture Of Me

Ever since my blog began, the only image that anyone visiting has seen of me has been a South Park-style version of myself I created a while back. The only reason I have never posted a pictures of myself is because I had no digital camera, no scanner, and thus, no way to post any pictures of myself online. Now that I recently got a digital camera/webcam, I can now take some pictures.

So, I now bring you the first picture of myself that I have ever posted online. I took it in my room (you can discern my DVD collection in the background) and I took it the day I got my hair cut. Ladies and gentleman, here is Sterfish:



I don't know if I'll ever post another picture of myself (especially any of the goofy, stupid ones), but now you know what I look like...for better or for worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment