Friday, June 04, 2004

A Return To A Hobby

I mentioned earlier that I looked through my old comics and it made me want to draw them again. Well, I got a notebook from Walgreens and a pencil and started drawing again. For now, it’s just Weird Zone that I am drawing. At first, I couldn’t really think of any ideas. Then, after I finished one comic, they came a bit easier. My actual drawing style still sucks, but my warped sense of humor is still intact. In one night, I drew 12 comics. That’s not my most prolific (at one point, I could draw well over 30 comics in a day), but it’s not bad. My aunt has a scanner, so part of me wants to redraw these onto the template stored on my computer, scan them in, and post them on this blog. I’d love to do that. Who knows, maybe Weird Zone will garner a following...yeah, right.

No comments:

Post a Comment