Monday, January 19, 2004

Movie Round-Up

Swimming Pool: Slow. Didn't get good until the last half-hour. Don't quite understand what the hell happened at the end.

Johnny English: Okay. There were some funny parts, but a little disappointing as I like Rowan Atkinson's work normally.

Better Luck Tomorrow: Very Good. The movie I most enjoyed out the ones I rented. It's neat to see a portrayal of Asians that is closer to reality (and I swear I probably know people who act just like the characters did...without the crime). Funny at times, and shocking towards the end.

Freddy vs. Jason: Silly. The scariest part of the movie were the scenes from previous Nightmare on Elm Street Films that opened the movie. The fight between Freddy and Jason was hilarious (as opposed to creepy or exciting).

No comments:

Post a Comment