Friday, February 18, 2011

Write Here, There, And Everywhere

Wow, I haven't posted here in a bit. Well, let's do some catch up.

I have added another site to the places I write for. It's called Blinded by Sound and it's an awesome music site run by Josh Hathaway. You can find a link to my profile in the sidebar.

Well, here's everything I've been up to online since my last post:

Blogcritics

Reviewed Cee-Lo Green's latest album called The Lady Killer

Listed my Favorite Albums of 2010

Checked out a collection of Tweety & Sylvester cartoons on DVD

Reviewed RJD2's first album under his new alter ego The Insane Warrior called We Are The Doorways (a song is embedded below)


Reviewed the latest (and potentially final) Go! Team album called Rolling Blackouts

Blinded by Sound

My inaugural review for this site takes a listen to Daft Punk's score to Tron Legacy

My goal for 2011 is to create more content versus 2010. With three sites to contribute to (Blogcritics, Blinded by Sound, and ThaHipHop), I just might achieve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment