Monday, October 22, 2007

The Next Series: Late Reviews

This blog has a couple of occasional series already (The Yoko Kanno Reviews, Random Digital Pics) and soon it will get another one. I've decided to introduce the Late Reviews series. Basically, these will be reviews of not-so-new albums, ones that I wasn't able to complete when they were timelier.

Unlike my other reviews, which usually appear on other sites first, these reviews will appear here first. Also, many of these reviews will be exclusive to this blog.

I don't have a timeframe for these reviews to start appearing, but I'm hoping they'll appear within the next couple of weeks.

Also, The Yoko Kanno Reviews series will restart in the coming weeks as I'm planning to review the digital release CM Yoko.

It's been a while getting back to full speed, but it'll happen soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment