Tuesday, September 04, 2007

This Blog Ain't Dead, Dammit!

Well, this has been the least productive period for this blog since its inception. I've been posting almost exclusively on MOG and haven't had the creativity or energy for my normal blog posts.

I don't know exactly when I'll get back to a more normal speed, but if you've read this blog for a while, then you know that it's literally feast or famine. I do have several potential/required reviews that I need to do and some other stuff I might do. I'm even considering trying the New TV Show Review Challenge again.

So, what have I been doing all this time? Well, there's been work. I've just been transferred to a different department and the store's new manager starts this week. I worked six days last week, coming in on one of my days off to help close the store.

I also have been finally catching up on anime watching. I'm trying to get in a couple episodes of anime a day. I'm quite addicted to Shonen Onmyoji at the moment and I plan to buy (and review) it.

I'm hoping to revive this blog a bit in the coming weeks. If you can hold out a little bit longer, things should get interesting around here again.

No comments:

Post a Comment