Thursday, November 23, 2006

Random Digital Pics: Glass Block Beauty

I'm back with another installment of the Random Digital Pics series. This time, I'm bringing you pictures of the glass block window we had installed in our half-renovated bathroom. I will probably have pics showing the evolution of the bathroom next time around.

First up is a kind of dark pic of the entire window. Notice how much light the glass block window brings in.



Here is a closer pic which shows the window's vent in the center.



This next pic is one I'm particularly proud of. To get it, I got really close to the window and turned the camera at an angle. It almost looks like you're looking at futuristic skyscrapers.



These next two pics are a little more standard pics of the glass block.





The final two pictures of this post really give you an idea of how cool glass block is. They are closeups of the block itself where you can see the interior designs very well.





Well, this concludes another Random Digital Pics post. You can see all the pictures from my Random Digital Pics posts in my newly reorganized Picasa Web Albums.

Oh, and Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment