Monday, September 04, 2006

R.I.P. Steve "Crocodile Hunter" Irwin

Steve Irwin, the Crocodile Hunter, is dead.

It's sad because he always seemed like a fun guy who loved what he was doing. I'm going to miss his familiar "Crikey!"

Honestly, in the back of my mind, I thought that he might get seriously injured once because he always took risks in dealing with dangerous animals. However, you don't really think someone like him would die from an encounter even if the danger is there. His death really makes you understand how dangerous nature documentaries of any kind can be.

Condolences go out to his wife and young children.

1 comment:

  1. I loved his show. Honestly I thought he would have an accident with a crocodile but to die from a stringray stab to the heart is shocking and sad.

    ReplyDelete