Monday, July 24, 2006

Mixmania Meets Random Digital Pic

Well, I received the CD from my match for Hot Mixmania today in the mail. Apart from the fact it was an international package, the person who did it took the time to decorate the case. I thought it was really cool, so I felt the need to share it with you all. Check it out:



That was the only picture I took of it that was in focus. I think the design was done with markers and it certainly stands out.

This isn't the first time I've received nicely designed Mixmania stuff. Jim always does some interesting stuff on his discs and the disc I received for the Holiday Mixmania came in a case with a handmade insert that looked like a kid's art project (in a good way). The pic I posted here on the blog is half-sized. Go to my Picasa Web Album for the full-sized pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment