Tuesday, May 16, 2006

The Update

-My Evil Mix for Mixmania was sent out on Saturday. Song list will be up on June 6.

-Upcoming reviews: Gnarls Barkley-St. Elsewhere, the movie Hoodwinked, and possibly The Notorious B.I.G.-Duets: The Final Chapter. Another Yoko Kanno Review may be coming in the next week or two.

-Sorry about the large gaps in between posts. I've been working a lot lately. I have worked every day since Friday with no shift shorter than six hours and my next day off isn't until Thursday. The situation at work has been really nuts although things seem to finally be stabilizing. I may write a post about work soon.

-I hope to start this year's series of Fall Lineup Frenzy posts this weekend, if not earlier.

-I also hope to start writing my podcast soon. Summer is still my goal for its completion. With the podcast getting pushed back, I think the creative writing blog relaunch won't happen for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment