Monday, May 01, 2006

Random Digital Pics: Spring Flowers

It's been a good while since my last Random Digital Pics post. Unfortunately, I haven't really been using my new digital camera as much as I would like. However, I now have some pics that are worth showing.

The following pictures are of the flowers we have in our backyard that bud every spring. Usually, it's too cold when the flowers come up and they barely last a day or two (if they ever bloom at all). This year, our area had an extended period of warm days (a period that ended a day or two ago). That meant that the flowers actually got the chance to bloom!







Here's a pic of the lilacs by themselves:



Finally, here's one of my illfated attempts to take a picture of the insides of the tulips. Not only is it out of focus, but you can see my mom's digital camera in the corner:

No comments:

Post a Comment