Thursday, April 27, 2006

Where Am I?

I've only posted once in the last week and only twice since Saturday. What's the deal?

Well, it's a combination of work and stuff that will result in new posts. I bought Prince's new album 3121 and received T.I.'s new album King last week. I'm giving both albums good listens before I write my reviews. Look for them in the next few days.

I spent some time formulating my mix for the latest "Evil" incarnation of Mixmania (if you haven't signed up yet, there's still time). I like the mix I made but I may tweak it a bit before the deadline. I've also been making some mixes for others and learning how to edit audio with Audacity (I've made two pretty good loops so far).

Also, I bought a headset late last week and I have spent some time recording my voice and hearing how it sounds. I haven't figured out what the format of my podcast will be yet but now that I have a microphone (a sort of cheap one, but a PC microphone nonetheless), it's only a matter of time.

Don't worry...the post drought will end soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment