- The interview I had that day went well.
- The interviewer liked my attitude and my responses to his questions.
- If I got the position, I would actually have medical benefits and optional dental benefits.
- If I got the position, I could even invest in a 401(k).
- Also, the money I make could end up being a lot more than what I make currently.
- I had to work the same day as this interview and I got there within my "grace period."
- I was a few minutes late for the interview.
- I would have probably been on time if I hadn't forgotten my resume as I rushed out the door.
- My dad and I had to turn back after being very close to getting on the tollway.
- I had to wait nearly 20 minutes before the interviewer came to interview me.
- The position is commission, which means that my hourly rate would only be minimum wage.
- Minimum wage would be 50 cents less an hour than what I currently make.
- The main issue the interviewer had with me was my lack of sales experience.
- Once the interview ended, I had little time to eat lunch and change before going to work.
- At work, I received my first warning because my drawer was $100 short from when I was a cashier on Tuesday.
- The warning will go in my file.
- I realized that this happened on the one day that I wasn't around when they pulled my drawer.
- While I have theories, I don't know how my drawer ended up being short that much money.