Tuesday, October 25, 2005

The New Look

It's here! My blog has a brand new look. I was going to wait to unveil this until the blog's upcoming second anniversary, but since I got it done so early, I decided to change it now.

At first, I was going to go for a completely different, non-Blogger default template. Even though there were some nice ones out there, a lot of them were not my style or they would require serious tweaking for my purposes. After looking through various sites for templates, I opted to get another Blogger default template...but I was determined to make it my own. This reminded me of what I did with the very first template I used for this blog. I took the drab colors of Sand Dollar and turned them into brilliant shades of blue. If you look at the April Fools Blog 2004, you can see what it looked like.

You'll find a bunch of new stuff in the sidebar. The most notable new addition is "The Best Of Sterfish's Place." This is your one stop shop for my best posts. Feel free to check out the best posts of my first year of blogging. The best posts of year two will be put up on the blog's anniversary.

Let me know what you think of the blog's new look. Love it? Hate it? Drop me a line.

No comments:

Post a Comment