Monday, August 22, 2005

A Couple Of New Links

I've added a couple of links to my blog's sidebar. First, under Friends and Family, is str8 blackstrAKT. It's a site run by a longtime family friend. Her mother and my mother have been friends since grammar school and we've known each other our whole lives. This site showcases her artwork, which is very good in my opinion. She's getting ready to start grad school and get a degree in graphic design. Check out her site when you get a chance.

The other link is under I'm A Member Of... and it's called The Niggerati Network. Before you think that the name is a lame black version of Technorati, check out this link which explains the name's origins. I haven't posted anything to the site itself yet but this blog is aggregated on the site. There are some very good posts here and a lot of great bloggers, so check out this link too.

Also, I guess I should mention the pending link for the next incarnation of Mixmania. There's still time to join in. I've figured out most of my songs and I know what my surprise will be. Now, I must actually do the work of burning the CDs...

1 comment:

  1. yeah, i've dragged ass on mine as well but i'll have it done in time - and no matter who my match is, you're getting a copy!

    ReplyDelete