Thursday, May 12, 2005

Coming Soon To The Blog

This week at work was pretty busy. I worked for six days straight from Friday to Wednesday. Most of those days had shifts of six hours or more. I do almost all of my blog writing at night and I've been too tired lately to post. However, I have Thursday and Saturday off and the next week will see my hours cut down. So, here's a sneak peek at the posts I hope to be writing and posting within the next few days (preferably before Monday):

  • The review of the Mixmania CD I received

  • Some comments about my busy work week

  • An installment (or two) of the continuing list of My Favorite Albums

  • The long-awaited Favorite Blogs post

  • A post or two about TV (a topic I haven't touched in a while)

  • Some comments about life in general (my Uncle's visit, my sister returning home from college for the summer, etc.)

  • Some comments about current music (like the African-American rock group, El Pus, whose video I just saw on Wednesday night)


Also, I might do a little review of the newest Boondocks book, Public Enemy No. 2, since I picked it up a couple of weeks ago. If I get a chance to go to a movie or two next week (I still want to see Kung Fu Hustle!), you'll see a review up soon. I may or may not pick up a CD this week so look for a CD review. And, of course, I could post other random things that pop into my head. Needless to say that I will be typing like a madman this week, especially if I actually write some new material for my creative writing blog as well. I love writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment