Tuesday, April 26, 2005

In The Mix

I was reading through my various blog subscriptions on Bloglines one day when I read a post from The Zero Boss. It linked to a post at Patriside about a cool way to explore both new music and new blogs. It's called Mixmania. Basically, you make a mix CD and send it anonymously (and with no song list) to another blogger. After May 1st, everyone posts their song lists and people will have to visit the blogs of all those involved to figure out who sent them what CD. Since I love making mix CDs (although I don't make as many as I used to), I had to be a part of this.

If you want to join in on the fun, visit this link and follow the instructions. Meanwhile, I must figure out what I should put on the CD I'm sending someone. Should I make a mix CD I like or one that I think a random blogger might enjoy? Hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment