Wednesday, March 16, 2005

First Famine...Now Feast

If you look a couple of posts down, you would see that I got my first callback for a job in a long while. My interview for that job is tomorrow at 3:30 p.m. I was really happy to get that. However, today made me even happier. I got a phone call from another job that I applied for and I have another interview! It's also tomorrow but at 8:30 in the morning.

So, my Thursday looks quite busy. I have one interview at 8:30 in the morning, then I have my weekly Workfare from 10:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m. After that, I have to go back home and change for my other interview at 3:30 p.m. Fortunately, the place is not very far away. The interesting part of these interviews is that both of them come from computer/web applications. I filled out one in person at a computer (although the application is also available on the web) and the other one I filled out online.

Sorry for keeping things vague, but I want to be cautiously optimistic here. I'll give more details sometime tomorrow after both interviews happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment