Wednesday, January 05, 2005

My Favorites of 2004

Yeah, this list is late. It's 2005 already but, here's my rundown of my favorite stuff of 2004 in no particular order:

Albums

Kanye West-The College Dropout
Air-Talkie Walkie
Jill Scott-Beautifully Human
Nas-Street's Disciple
N.E.R.D.-Fly or Die
Snoop Dogg-R&G (Rhythm & Gangsta): The Masterpiece
Ghostface-The Pretty Toney Album
Mouse on Mars-Radical Connector
Yoko Kanno-Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex Original Soundtrack 2
The Roots-The Tipping Point


Movies

Shrek 2
Collateral
The Incredibles
Hotel Rwanda
Eternal Sunshine of The Spotless Mind
The Polar Express



TV Shows

Chappelle's Show
Lost
Desperate Housewives
Scrubs
Arrested Development
The Venture Bros.


I know I'm probably forgetting a bunch of stuff, but this is what I can remember at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment