Saturday, December 11, 2004

BoB (Best of Blog) Awards 2004

I saw the Best of Blog Awards site and it seems very intriguing. The purpose is to honor personal blogs, the ones that relatively few people visit. I think it's a good idea. I'm finding that there are a lot of wonderful bloggers whose blog is not their whole life. Just because you don't link to every news story out there doesn't mean you are not a good blogger.

As such, I'd like to engage in some shameless self-promotion. If you like my blog, please nominate it. If you aren't sure about nominating, please come by here on December 18th, this blog's one-year anniversary. I plan to highlight the best posts of my first year on that day...plus, the nomination period won't be over by then.

Even if I don't get nominated, thanks to all the people who visit for taking a little time to read this thing.





No comments:

Post a Comment