Friday, October 15, 2004

Blog Stuff

Well, as the one year anniversary of this blog approaches in December, I have some plans for it. The first thing is that I am going to put a new template up for the anniversary. I don't know what it will be yet, but my experimental blog will probably be getting some work over the next few weeks. Also, sometime soon, I'm going to make some small changes to the blog. For one thing, I'm getting rid of that mood thing. It's kind of neat, but I never visit the site to change it (in part because it's murder on my 56k connection). In addition, I'm going to update the links. I might only add/delete a few, make more categories for them (so I can put in more of my favorite sites), or even embark on making a separate page on my GeoCities account. Whatever I do, it will certainly reflect me.

No comments:

Post a Comment