Friday, September 10, 2004

What Needed To Be Said...

Well, before my cousin (the one who is getting married) left on Labor Day, various family members finally broke down and asked the tough questions. My mom broke out with a "nice" talking to, something my late aunt (his mother) used to do. My sister even got into the act by asking exactly how old his fiancee actually is (she's supposedly eight years older than him...he's 27). Then our family friend went to visit him and talked to him as well. Most of us don't really feel he's ready for marriage, especially if some of the comments he made to our family friend are true. However, I think about what my friend Chris mentioned when I talked with him online: sometimes, people need to be left alone to make their mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment