Monday, May 24, 2004

Sleep...An Addendum

I forgot one more thing that keeps me awake. I remembered it because it’s what I did when I had to go to sleep yesterday. I sometimes do unnecessary things on the computer even after I’ve gone offline. Take for example what I did yesterday. I had gotten offline and was going to go to sleep, when I decided to open a document from my Typed Documents folder. That inspired me to finally organize that folder so it would be easier for me to find stuff I wanted to open. It’s a good idea...but one I wish I didn’t suddenly get when I needed to get to sleep. I realized what I was doing and actually stopped midway through to go to sleep. Other unnecessary things I might do include play solitaire or spider solitaire, look at pictures, and read the manga scanlations I haven’t read yet. All of those things can wait until I wake up. Maybe stopping that document organization was a good sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment