Friday, May 14, 2004

R.I.P. D-A B-A-N-D

What a way to go. My sister and I watched the final episode of Making The Band II, and it ended with P. Diddy breaking up the band and keeping two of its members on a probationary basis. I haven’t said anything about this show on my blog before, but I will admit that it’s kind of a guilty pleasure. I never really kept up with all the eps, but I watched it enough to know what was happening. It’s a shame to see how unbelievably stupid, silly, and ignorant members of Bad Boy’s Da Band acted...but it’s also good entertainment. You want to slap some sense into Dylan, a guy who missed many shows and concerts for no reason at all. P. Diddy should have gotten rid of him much earlier than this final episode.

Of course, the band members aren’t the only ones who should be ashamed of themselves. P. Diddy’s true colors did show during this show. He can’t blame anyone but himself for how he comes off, especially since he’s the executive producer. I’d never want to work for him, based on what transpired on the show. I’m pretty tolerant of crap, but he must pay his workers damn good for them to even want to have anything to do with him for long periods of time. Then again, having to run behind a bunch of grown adults all the time would probably make me irritable too.

No comments:

Post a Comment