Saturday, March 27, 2004

The Pseudo-Friday Five

Notice something? There was no Friday Five. Why? The people at The Friday Five just decided not to do one. I’ll do my own version of one for today.

What’s the latest you’ve ever stayed up?
No clue, but I have stayed up for 24 straight hours before. I wouldn’t wish that on anybody.

Name a movie you like but your family doesn’t.
There are a few, but I’ll say Lord of The Rings. It doesn’t matter which one.

What’s the best CD you bought on a whim?
A tie between Since I Left You by The Avalanches and Kinky’s self-titled debut.

What’s something strange people don’t know?
Unless I’m extremely sleepy, it takes upwards of an hour for me to get to sleep. It’s probably because I do a lot of thinking about what I want to do the next day, my worries, and so on. I’m pretty creative during that time too.


What is the weirdest song/artist you’ve heard and liked?

The song would go to “Do While” by Oval. The song is 25 minutes long and seems to be repetitive as hell. There are some changes in it, but they’re subtle. As for artist, I guess it would go to Mouse on Mars. Their music sounds like what an artificial intelligence would produce if it could compose music. It’s very electronic-sounding, but warm at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment