Thursday, December 18, 2003

Yes, I've Joined The Bandwagon...

Hi! Welcome to my blog!

I apologize for the generic greeting, but how else should I introduce myself? I'm Sterling Fisher (or maybe Albert S. Fisher to some) and this is my first attempt at a blog. I've read other peoples' blogs for a while now, so I decided to actually have one of my own. Currently, I am a 22-year-old soon-to-be alumnus of Northwestern University. I'm a huge fan of animation/anime, music, and manga/comics and do some creative writing every so often. I have an unusual sense of humor at times, so future posts will probably reflect that.

If you're wondering about the name of this blog, it was the name of my now-defunct website. If you are curious, you can check out what remains of it here.

So, that's it for now. More will hopefully be on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment