Monday, February 11, 2008

Another Blog Resolution Will Soon Be Fulfilled

I made my Blog Resolutions for 2008 a while back. Of the resolutions, the only one I pretty much did was write a greater variety of posts (I posted my first product review on BC Magazine recently). Another one of them was to appear on a podcast. Now, it looks like that will happen.

Fellow Blogcritic Josh Hathaway, who runs the great music blog Confessions Of A Fanboy, has invited me to appear on his show B Sides Concept Album. It's a live internet radio show on BlogTalk Radio and is part of the BC Radio Network.

The show airs Thursday nights at 10 p.m. EST/9 p.m. CST. I will be appearing on the show on February 14, this Thursday, to talk about the Grammys.

If you can't listen to the show at that time, don't worry. The show will be available for download sometime after it airs. In fact, you can go to the show's site and listen to or download previous editions.

I'm half-excited and half-nervous about doing this and I'm definitely looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment