Thursday, July 13, 2006

Another BC Editors' Pick And Other Stuff

My recent post on The Most Underrated Black Sitcoms was named an Editors' Pick at Blog Critics. This is the sixth time overall that a post of mine has been picked. Very cool indeed.

Speaking of underrated black sitcoms, my sister thought of one I had completely forgotten. It was called Out All Night and starred Morris Chestnut, Vivica A. Fox, Duane Martin, and Patti LaBelle. It only aired for one season (and for a while on BET). Honestly, I don't remember that much about it but I remember enjoying it.

In the immediate future, look for the next Yoko Kanno Review, a review of Thom Yorke's album The Eraser, and as soon as I receive the review copy, a review of Hot Chip's new album The Warning. I may also do a review of the first episode of Chappelle's Show: The Lost Episodes and if I get time to watch some of the large amounts of anime I've downloaded recently, I'll do an Anime Thoughts post. I may also do a review of a classic cartoon I watched again recently. Now that I am kind of hooked on YouTube (I couldn't exactly enjoy it on a dial-up connection), I'll probably link to some videos.

I think that's all I have up my sleeve for the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment