Thursday, January 19, 2006

No New Job For Me

Like Borders, Mutual Of Omaha, and Best Buy before them, the interview with the health club I had on Friday has not resulted in a follow up interview...which means that I will not be getting a job with them at this time.

I'm only a little disappointed in not getting the position. Even though I lost out on a job with medical benefits (benefits I sorely need), I did get more experience interviewing. This should help me in the long run. Also, the interview actually went well...my lack of experience is likely the only thing that killed my chances. Since that's essentially out of my control, I feel a lot better about that being the reason as opposed to something like my appearance, demeanor, or the way I talk.

Besides, this is just one interview of what I hope will be many I will have this year...

No comments:

Post a Comment