Wednesday, December 28, 2005

The 2006 Sneak Peek

Here's a look at some plans for my blog(s) in 2006:

-Even though I originally planned it as part of my blog's second anniversary, I hope to put up my 100 Things About Me post in late January.

-Everyday Author, my currently defunct creative writing blog, will hopefully be relaunched in February or March. I want to bring it back on a biweekly schedule at first with brand-new content. While the content will be similar to before with skits, short stories, and other writings, I plan to use it as a place to be a bit more experimental too.

-By Spring or Summer 2006, I think I am going to try my hand at a podcast. It would likely be a combination of content from both this blog and Everyday Author and new stuff too. The first installment would be a test to see if I could reasonably create one in a timely manner and to gauge interest. If I fail miserably, it would be the first (and last) installment.

Those are my preliminary plans. There are also old standbys that you can expect to see next year such as The April Fools Blog, the ongoing Yoko Kanno Reviews series, and something interesting for Black History Month. I only have two real goals for my blog(s): to have them represent me in every way and to make them as good as I can. Hopefully, I can continue achieving those goals into 2006.

1 comment:

  1. I'd be glad to help.

    Also, I'ma gonna have to check into that mixmania link above. That sounds VERY cool.

    - temple

    ReplyDelete