Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Some Small Changes

I've made a couple of small changes to the blog. The biggest change is to the E-mail subscriptions. I decided to change to a different service called Feed Blitz. This site should offer much better service (and much better e-mails). If you were hesitant to subscribe because of the service I used before (which was so cruddy that I had to only offer short descriptions in the e-mails), you can rest a little easier with this. The other change is in regards to the link to my archive of posts on Blog Critics. Similar to what I did for my creative writing blog, I have now included a small animated image with the latest headlines from BC. Not everything I post on BC is posted here (and vice versa), so this is a good way of seeing what I am doing on that site.

No comments:

Post a Comment