Monday, July 04, 2005

The Pipeline-UPDATED

Here's what's left for me to write soon (after the holiday). It's as much a list for me as it is for everyone who reads this blog.

-Advance review of Royksopp's album and reviews of albums from Coldplay, The White Stripes, Secret Machines, and Beck. Also, I will probably pick up R. Kelly's new album (almost exclusively for the uncut "Trapped In The Closet" mini-movie) and I'll review that as well.

-Review of Spielberg's War Of The Worlds. I saw it on Sunday and I plan to give my thoughts on it.

-A recap of my holiday weekend (Work! Relatives! Joy!)

-The first chapter of my serial story/novel on my creative writing blog. With all the blog writing I've been pushing myself to do, it's slow going on this. I hope to finish it by the end of this week before the month is out (gotta be realistic, here).

-My first anime series review, probably of Azumanga Daioh, one of my favorite shows.

-Quite possibly a brief review of the book I'm currently reading: Is Bill Cosby Right? (Or Has The Black Middle Class Lost Its Mind?) by Michael Eric Dyson

-A review of the Summer Mixmania! CD I will receive. If the person sent it out on the 1st, I should get it this week...hopefully.

As always, I could end up writing a lot more than this. It's funny how my sister and I are opposites when it comes to certain types of writing. I can ramble on and on in my blog posts but my fiction tends towards the short side. She can write pages and pages of fiction and fan fiction (she has written several novel-length stories...that she won't let me read) but her blog posts are usually short and sporadic. Also, I do most of my writing (blog and otherwise) late at night...see the time of this post. She's an early bird and does her writing during the daytime.

How the hell did I turn this into a real blog post? I must sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment