Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Slight Changes & A New Feature

Let me just say that I was this close to having my template all but wiped. I made significant changes to the sidebar and suddenly, when I looked at the template, it was messed up. I had to quickly use the HTML from the just updated site in a web browser window as a temporary template while I repaired my old one.

Ugh.

Needless to say, I am happy to report that all seems well and that in addition to cleaning up my sidebar, I have added a new feature to this blog. Now you can subscribe via e-mail. The subscription will send you new posts similar to the RSS/Atom feeds...except in your e-mail. If you don't have an RSS reader or you don't like it, here's a new way to enjoy this blog.

EDIT: After the ordeal I just went through to get this blog looking normal again, I don't want to look at any templates, HTML, or CSS for a long time. And I don't know either HTML or CSS very well, if at all. I don't know how webmasters cope...

No comments:

Post a Comment