Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Blog Critics

Hey all! Yours truly has become the newest member of Blog Critics, which is a collective of bloggers who are also critics. It should have been a no-brainer for me because I've been reviewing music, movies, and some TV shows ever since I started this blog. My first official post on Blog Critics is up now. It's my review or RJD2's album Deadringer. You can read it here.

Not much will change because of this membership. I will still post reviews and commentary on this site but it will also be cross-posted on Blog Critics. In fact, you can expect a review of Common's new album Be by early next week at the latest. In the meantime, if you are a blogger who reviews stuff on their blog, I encourage you to join Blog Critics. Info on joining can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment