Friday, April 01, 2005

Guest Blogger #2: CatLuvar2010

Hi, CatLuvar2010 here. I’m a 36-year-old male who loves cats, if my name didn’t give it away. When I found out that Sterfish was letting people guest blog today, I asked him if I could while I set up my upcoming blog. He said it was cool, so here I am.

I guess I’ll tell you a bit about my new blog. It’s basically going to be all about my two pet cats, Buster (a 7 year old grey tabby) and Jinxsey (a 1 year old red tabby). They bring a lot of joy into my life and I love taking care of them. I don’t have many pictures yet--that’s why I haven’t put my blog up yet. I’m about to get a digital camera soon, so the only pic I have is this one that my friend took on a day when Buster was in a particularly bad mood.


My Cat Buster Posted by Hello

He’s normally so much happier than that but he was testy all day because he knew that I had to take him to the vet.

Please check out my new blog, So What If I Love Cats?!, when it opens sometime later this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment