Friday, March 25, 2005

Job Update/Blog Update

Well, my drug test and background check went through, so I go for orientation on Tuesday at 8:00 a.m. I have to wear a black shirt with khakis. I have a light pair of khakis, but I am lacking in the black shirt department. I have black dress shirt (too dressy) and a black T-shirt (too casual) so I will be going shopping for a new black shirt and a new pair of darker khakis sometime before Tuesday. Ideally, I'd get a nice black cotton polo shirt and a nice pair of tan khakis. Hopefully, I can find that without breaking the bank.

In the meantime, I did a couple of cosmetic changes to the blog. Hopefully, the AIM remote shows up the way I want it to. When I visited the blog in Firefox, it looked like it had stripes going through it. Also, by the time you read this, my profile should be updated as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment